Re: New Tram Colors

I don't see much point in changing the livery and the brand names of the tram
services now when they aren't to be sold until the middle of next year. I
imagine the company that buys each variety of tram or rail will have their own
ideas about how to identify their brand of service.

Regards,
david Lindstrom