Re: Wanted "Railroad Tycoon Gold"

It's a big download for the demo (~45MB) of Railroad Tycoon II, but if
you're into railway simulation games on your computer, it's an absolute
"must have" game.  The level of detail and graphic resolution on the demo is
fantastic, better than any other PC game I have ever seen.

The final version should be out soon (end of October/early November)...I'm
probably going to be one of the first buyers ;)

Reuben

3638332d.0@monty.tassie.net.au">news:3638332d.0@monty.tassie.net.au...