Re: Replacing Passenger Stock (WAS Re: Bluebird Railcars for Gippsland)

Yuri wrote:

<<<<<The reference I made to John Howard was that about 9 months ago he
deigned to suggest that millennium celebrations would be more
appropriate on 1/1/2001: he was howled down and pooh poohed by the
media as being a spoilsport and wowser and generally wanting to get in
the way of a good time.>>>>>>

Oh my GOD!! I have to agree with both Bromage AND Howard, all in one night???

Maybe Bromage, Howard and I could start a new party, the wowsers but purveyors
of reality?

That would be the WBPOR party, mmm doesn't have much of a ring to it does it?

BTW Yuri, I bet you don't remember the only time we ever met. It was on the
footbridge at West Footscray, photographing the delivery run of C 501, guess
that means we are old!

Regards
Mark.

Visit my train pic website at: