Re: Another Austrac rumour

In article <36360677.AFC10737@hermes.net.au>,
  Russell Bryant <rusty@hermes.net.au> wrote:
> I am beginning to think that all information relating to Austrac should start
> with the words,
> "Once upon a time......"
>
> RB
>
> Chris Stratton wrote:
>
> > I have just heard that Austrac will be running log trains to Port Kembla and
> > are modifying the NBs to work Moss Vale to Unanderra. Log trains have
> > already been running to the Outer Harbour but I think Freightcorp have been
> > running them.
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Chris Stratton
> > Wollongong, NSW, Australia
> > stratton.chris.cp@bhp.com.au

It's good to see I'm not the only one who does'nt beleive in those Austrac
Fairy tales.  I was unaware that Freightcorp were even running log trains.
This is the first time that I've heard this. If this was to be the case, what
sort of wagons would they use and has anyone seen these supposed log trains ?

I hope this helps

Stuart Ellis
--
Visit the Motive Power Web site :