Re: Brisbane Loco-hauled

Try http://qroti.bit.net.au/  This is the unofficial Queensland Rail
Homepage.  Go to the TVM and generate timetables between various
suburban stations and central.  The timetable generated shows the type of
train and its train number.

Typically there is one or two diesel or electric loco hauled services on
most lines into the city in the AM peak.  A few lines still have loco
hauled services out of the city in the PM peak.

There is an up to date unofficial map at

http://people.enternet.com.au/~cbrnbill/maps/brisbane.htm

Services and service numbers were changed early this year and there is an
up to date article in Transit Australia's September issue on Brisbanes
loco hauled services.

Yours

Geoffrey Clifton