RailServe Upgrades - 3,000 Railway Web Sites & More!

If you've recently set up a railway web site which is not yet listed in
RailServe, I encourage you to come to http://www.railserve.com and submit
your site now using the Web Site Submissions Form at
http://www.railserve.com/websubmit.html ! When accepted, your site will be
added to our directory which is viewed by hundreds of railfans daily. I
also appreciate the submission of any other rail-related sites that you
feel would be a valuable additions to RailServe. RailServe provides about
3,000 railway links, a search engine, railfan message forum, live chat
room, current rail news, free classified ads, and more!

I am working on the RailServe project as an independent hobby with feedback
from RailServe's users. I have recently upgraded the RailServe search
engine and the database administration (for creating the category/directory
pages) programs in order to expedite the addition of new links and have
more control over how links are added, modified, and displayed. I also
moved RailServe to a new web hosting company, Digital Nation, two weeks ago
in order to provide better connectivity, faster performance, and improved
reliability for your access to the web site.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Sincerely,

Christopher Muller
Webmaster, RailServe Network
Web: http://www.railserve.com