Re: New Sydney Cityail Map

Wollongong Quokka wrote:

> Aren't they already using Purple for the rather conceptual "Cumberland
> Line"?

They are using a dark purple.  "City Circle/Liverpool" Line is a light Purple.
I have no idea what prompted them to dump brown.

> Agreed.  Wolli Creek is a much better idea... it has obvious connection to
> the creek (it being a major feature of the area) and very little connection
> with Arncliffe, North or otherwise (okay okay, so it is notionally inside
> the suburb boundaries, but it's within 300 metres or so of Turrella, Tempe,
> Undercliffe and Marrickville and all are equally as inappropriate).

Not to mention that the location where the station is built is called Wolli
Creek Junction, and has been since the East Hills line was built.  It is also
the location of where Wolli Creek Signal Box used to be.  All the locals know
the area as Wolli Creek, as the East Hills line passes through the Wolli Creek
Valley.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard