Re: Boronia Rail Crossing

pcc@ocean.com.au (Les Brown) writes: > David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in aus.rail:

> >Last time I went to the Boronia level crossing, it had been wrecked by boom gates
> >and bells.  You used to be able to get nice videos (and sound recordings) of
> >double 38's climbing Cowan bank there.
> >
> Oh, har, har, har. Very FUNNY David. Now that you have finished the
> audition for comedian, will you please get back in your Guard's
> compartment where you belong.
>
> Don't call us, we'll call you.

With all this interstate sniping and hilarity , is it possible that some ofthe
of the Melbourne Boronians don't actually know that the tunnels on
NSW's Cowan Bank are called Boronia 1 to 4 ? The level crossing that
David refers to as Boronia is between Tunnels 2 and 3.

Just thought I'd clear this up for those who didn't appreciate
the original joke.

Regards,

Paul Hogan