Re: new CityRail web page

Didn't the Endeavours replace all of these 620 and 720s?

Ashley Wright wrote in message <365115f6.779210@news.ozemail.com.au>...
On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:24:27 +1100, Robert Harris
<bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> A point some may be interested in is the recent updating of the CityRail web
>> page, which now includes stats on rolling stock.  Not bad either!  There is
>> also an alphabetical list showing all facilities provided at stations, not
>> just the handful shown in the printed timetable.
>>
>> --
>> Paul McCabe
>
>Its a shame they can't lable their rollingstock correctly. They have a chopper
>trailer car listed as a motor car and vice versa.

Like the pictures of the 620/720 cars showing them in grey colours
with yellow front. Wonder if thats what they will be like after their
upcommingh refurbishment!!!
Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
ajwright@ozemail.com.au
www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright
Do not reply to my email. Email using address above.