Re: November 1996 Timetable Review

Hubert Lam wrote in message <72orb2$qrf$1@toto.tig.com.au>...
>It's now close to 1½ years since CityRail scrapped the November 96
timetable, which provided an additional 170 something services
>per day; but are there any plans to re-introduce more services on
particular lines in a new timetable for the near future?

Good heavens! We got something sensible out of Hubert!

Good question though. One of the problems with my current timtalbe is that I
get 4 trains per hour to the City during the day - at XX.02, XX.29,XX.32 and
XX.59 - what good is that? With the old timetable, the Cumberland line
trains used to connnect at Westmead with fast City services - they dont
under this one.

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.spambait@umpires.com