Re: Last question on DVA

Not wanting to be rude, but some of the guys there look like gangsters.
Eben Levy wrote in message <3650075E.3B61A923@ozemail.com.au">3650075E.3B61A923@ozemail.com.au>...
Well, next time your at strathfield, why don't you go and ask?

Hubert Lam wrote:

 I've bothered enough people with inquiries on DVA, but this one will be crucial for my assignment:
I've spotted an ISDN modem at Strathfield platform 6 station master's office, so is every station with DVA have an ISDN modem hooked up to the DVA network? Also, what is the name of the piece of software that controls what and how the sound file is played when an announcement is to be made, since new announcements can be constructed on the fly by cut and paste.
Thank you very much for any replies.J Hubert Lam

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

And one ring to rule ... err ... moderate them all!