Re: 7.30 report Fri 6 November

"Garry R. Ford" <garry@merddyn.apana.org.au> wrote:

>Either there's 2 Paul Nevilles or you or the ABC stuffed up.
>Paul Neville is the National Party Member for Hinkler,
>a seat surrounding Bundaberg in Queensland.

There is only one Paul Neville, he is a National, BUT
he just happened to be the Chairman of the House of
Representatives Committee on Rail Reform in Australia.

If the Feds were to act just a *little* bit on this
report we would see some genuine reform.

Paul Neville is pro rail, we need more like this fellow
in government if rail is ever able to get out of the
parochial state bound mess it is in at the moment.

Readers of aus.rail, do yourself a favour and point
your browsers at the following:

http://www.aph.gov.au/house/committe/ctmr/index.htm

The files are *.pdf format, so you will need the free
Adobe Acrobat reader to view them.

Cheers

----Terry Burton