Re: Vic steam this weekend 14 & 15 Nov

Saw it this morning leaving Spencer Street. Wonderful sight. Historic
wooden carriages. Three steam engines pulling. The first one in front of
the carriages gave out mostly black smoke. The front engine's smoke was
all white.
At Flinders Street, people on other platforms were very intrigued.
Regards,
David Lindstrom