Running Queenslander to Sydney (was: What's lastest on the EL class) sales ?

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> writes:

> I doubt it, as QR will be running the GSPE to Sydney, and I think they also want to
> extend the Queenslander to Sydney too.

Last I heard about the Queenslander running to Sydney was that QR had
some problems bogie exchanging some of the earlier Comeng carriages. I
haven't heard if they have given up on the idea or whether they are
looking for a solution so it can still run to Sydney.

Graham Duffin,
Salisbury, Qld.