Another 422 returns to service

42219 has also retruned to Freightcorp duties recently. It was sighted
returning form Hornsby on early Wedensday morning with 6 black wheat hoppers
in tow from Gonaroo. I passed it at Rhodes at 00:30. Also 42220 was
performing the honours last night.

 42219 was used recently with 42218 and 42207 on train order testing in the
west. These three units had been sitting outside Cardiff workshops for the
last 3 months. I don't know if 42207 and 42218 have returned to service. Also
approx 4 442s are sitting outside Cardiff awaitng transfer to Werris Creek
shortly, due to Clyde wanting use of the facilities.

I hope this is of some help

Stuart Ellis