Re-use of disused NSW railway lines

I have been reading the Rail Access Corporation Information Kit which
invites submissions by 11th November for the use of any disused railway
line outside of the Sydney Metropolitan area.  It says funds will be
made available by RAC to investigate the viability of selected proposals.

It lists 33 disused NSW railway lines however I noticed it doesn't
include the Glenreagh-Dorrigo line. I know this line was to be sold
however the last I heard the local council had taken out a court
injunction to prevent its sale.  I presume this means there is to be
a court case about whether it should be sold or retained.

Is this the reason why the Dorrigo line was omitted from the RAC list
of disused railway lines?

Graham Duffin,
Salisbury, Qld.