Structure of sale of PTC (was Re: New Victorian rail/tram projects?)

Can someone please clarify something for me? In this grand fire sale of
the various trains and trams arounf Melbourne, what exactly is being sold,
and what is being leased to the private operators? Versions I have heard
include:

* It's all going to be sold
* Track stays in govt hands, operators own stock and stations/depots
* Stations/depots and track stay in govt hands, stock sold
* All stays govt owned, but leases to run the various sections are "sold"

I understand that NBC and Melbourne City Link (or whatever the
Footscray/Sandringham bus line is called) own stock and depots, but I
could be wrong...

Also, what's going to happen to the signalling/power divisions of the PTC?

Thanks,
Paul