[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Sydney Cityail Map
- Subject: Re: New Sydney Cityail Map
- From: email@example.com (C. Dewick)
- Date: 1 Nov 1998 04:06:18 +1100
- Newsgroups: aus.rail, misc.transport.rail.australia-nz
- Organization: Lios - Children of the Light - May the Schwartz be With You
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <36306B65.6182B6BB@ozemail.com.au> <email@example.com> <3631CD4E.CF0B58F3@ozemail.com.au>
- Xref: news.mel.aone.net.au aus.rail:34863 misc.transport.rail.australia-nz:7625
In <3631CD4E.CF0B58F3@ozemail.com.au> David Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>Wollongong Quokka wrote:
>> Aren't they already using Purple for the rather conceptual "Cumberland
>They are using a dark purple. "City Circle/Liverpool" Line is a light Purple.
>I have no idea what prompted them to dump brown.
Because somebody in CityRail public relations is a 'Deep Purple' (the group
- not the tacky colour) fan? 8-)
I know it's bad... *ducking for cover* !!
Craig Ian Dewick | Stand clear - jaws closing
Send email to email@example.com | Visit my Australian rail transport
Professional Train Driver, Cityrail | and rail modelling web site:
and HO scale rail modeller | http://lios.apana.org.au/~craigd