Re: New locos for the RTM

I might put my two bob's worth here and suggest the ideal steamer to get
up & running again should be 3616 (at least to cover for 3642).

I'm no expert on the Giesl Ejector, but all the evidence points to
efficiencies that weren't applied wholesale only because too many of
3616's running mates were marched off to the scrap roads at the time it
was introduced (ca.1957?).

Roy H