Re: Plastic Metcard Weekly Ticket

I'm not sure if its true.. but if it is... theres going to be a lot of
people going down there to buy the tickets... Did they get the person to
validate the ticket? That would certainly solve everything, whether the
ticket was genuine or not...

It would be a definite winner with weekly/monthly ticket holders... I'm sick
of the tickets getting bent really easy or (more in the case of monthlies)
fading of the ticket...

cheers
Johann
John Wayman wrote in message ...
    While travelling on a Driver bus lines bus the other day, I heard a two
way radio conversation where the driver of another bus had had a plastic
Metcard weekly ticket presented for travel, and was querying the ticket with
head office.

    The plastic card apparently had a Metcard logo on it.

    It was reported that the passenger had purchased the ticket from a
service station in Punt Road.

    Does anyone have any info on this?

    Cheers

    John Wayman