Re: 5112 and other Central West stuff

Doesn't sound too promising does it?
Was it sitting out in the open?
The ARHS Hertiage Railway book thing shows a pic of it in pretty much the
same position you described ie. no boiler cladding.

I hope Bathurst City Council does the right thing and finishes the job. It'd
be a sad indictment if all this work was done just to restore it to a static
display...
Cheers,
Darren.