Re: Carriages used in TV mini-series about Granville train accident

David Bromage wrote:

> Speaking of fake train wrecks, a number of years ago there was an episode
> of Police Rescue featuring a train crash. Does anybody know what cars were
> used for filming? They were painted candy and fairly well damaged.

They were a number of 600 class railcars.  I have many photos of this event, as
it was done near where I was working at Chullora.  Another one of those
long-term scanning projects. :-)  I'll get the numbers next time I see the
photos.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard