Request for assitance with Motive Power magazine

With the production of Motive Power magazine, I have setup a network of state editors to cover all areas of Australia. I had a full editorial team until last night. The south Australian editor, is about to move interstate, the N.S.W editor is now tied up with family commitments, while the Victorian editor has basically given up the hobby and is no longer interested. I would ask to anyone out there in the ausrail newsgroup: if anyone is interested in these above three positions.
    Basically, you need access to a computer (you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't), use a windows based word processing program, able to sort out information from their state into a format suitable for placement into this magazine, and have a PO box number or otherwise to receive information from various contributors. Also you would have to meet deadlines set down by the editor.  You will need approximately one week of free time ( nights) to compile your section(s) It is desirable to have a good knowledge of the rail systems in your state, and have an understanding of the various locomotive fleets associated within that state. The above three positions are voluntary for a trial period of 3 issues ( 6 months). after this time a suitable  agreement will be arranged between all editorial staff. ( i.e.: the possibility of being paid for these sections).

    If you are sick and tired of the present Australian railway magazines, here is your chance to be involved in an exciting project and make a difference. Also we are desperately after photos or slides and articles for our first issue which is due out at the end of July. They can be of any topic relating to the Australian rail scene, with no specific time period. Please include your name and basic details on the back of all photos and slides please The deadline for this first issue will be  the 26th June.   Any submissions should be addressed to : The Editor, Motive Power Magazine,  PO BOX 2262, Gosford, N.S.W 2250.

    Any one interested in the above positions should apply in writing to the above address, or email me at:  festy@terrigal.net.au  Please I ask for only genuine inquiries only please. If you wish to talk to me personally, please email me and I will send you my phone number. Also if you wish to view the trial issue beforehand, please let me know and I will send you out a copy.

Many thanks

Stuart Ellis
Motive Power Publications.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Stuart  Ellis
n:              Ellis;Stuart
org:            Motive Power Publications
email;internet: festy@terrigal.net.au
title:          Managing Editor
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE