[Fwd: NSW CityRail Trains - Destination Signs]

---- Begin included message ----
Could you please pass this along to aus.rail as I am not posting to the
group directly.

I was on a Tangara set the other night and noticed it had a new style of
destination board in the front which was quite easy to read. Upon
inspection of both cabs there is a new control box fitted above the
drivers console in front of the timetable holder.

This is a new style of control box for them and they seemed to be quite
good. I can not recall the set number or car numbers though.
--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.

---- End included message ----