Re: Letter received from Malcolm Kains (used to be STN KO)

David Bromage wrote:

> Why do you think main line operators
> don't run mystery tours any more? If your "mystery" train is to run on
> Saturday, a small army of railfans will have copies of the schedule by
> Thursday night.

The RTM runs mystery tours, which are released on separate telegrams which do
not show the whole trip, and are only faxed to signal boxes concerned.  I got
all the telegrams, but never posted them on the STN page until after the event
had happened.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard