They're interested! Was 4 Corners report...

Hi all

I hope 4 Corners don't mind me posting this reply to my email but I
think everyone on this newsgroup will be interested in the reply;

> Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 13:05:38 +1000
> To: peter berrett <pberrett@tbsa.com.au>
> From: 4corners@your.abc.net.au (Four Corners)
> Subject: Re: Idea for story
>
> Dear Peter Berrett,
>
> Many thanks for your story suggestion.  It's an interesting one and we have
> passed it on to our researchers for their consideration.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Deborah Richards
> Associate Producer

I hope that they pick the story up. I know there are plenty of people on
this newsgroup with expertise or experience in the industry (excluding
myself - I just like passenger trains) who they can call on for
information.

cheers Peter