[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Exhibition Street Extension Tram line construction
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Exhibition Street Extension Tram line construction
- From: email@example.com.#SPAMTRAP#.au (Daniel Bowen)
- Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 12:25:58 GMT
- Newsgroups: aus.rail
- Organization: Custard Communications Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
- References: <01bd7427$4d1dff40$280908d2@computer>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org.#SPAMTRAP#.au
"Chris Brownbill" <email@example.com> wrote:
>Maybe though the answer lies in the announcement in last weeks State Budget
>that funding was allocated for the rebuilding of Elizabeth Street tram
>terminus. Could this mean that a connection will be built between
Oh surely no, not again! How many times in the last 20 years have they re-built
that terminus? What's wrong with it now???
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...