Tilt train to Gembrook

Hi all

Some time ago I posted a message putting forward the idea of a commuter
train service to Emerald so that people out on the puffing billy line
could travel to belgrave to interchange with the electric trains service
there.

One problem proved to be the curvature of the line which would limits
speeds. Also the line is of course narrow gauge.

Recently however I noticed that they have linked up the line with the
[new] extension to
Gembrook. This means that a service could cover more stations and pick
up more passengers.

Thsi bit of news got me thinking. Ok so the line is quite curvy - can
that be compensated for? At the same time I have noted quite a bit of
discussion about the forthcoming tilt train service in Qld and the
possibility of a tilt train service Sydney to Canberra. Tilting is, as
far as I know not gauge - specific and would seem to be a solution to
the problem of running a reasonable speed service Gembrook to Belgrave.
please note that I am assuming that realignment of the line is not
considered an option here.

Can a tilt train operate on a narrow gauge railway such as that used by
Puff? Are there any narrow gauge tilt trains operating anywhere in the
world?

cheers Peter