Re: MetCard on at Flemington Bridge

In article <3518b409.199817@news.ozemail.com.au> SPAMjkin1TRAP@students.latrobe.edu.au (Jason King) writes:

   Noticed coming home from work today that "Flemington Bridge" on the
   Upfield Line now has the ticket machines and validators turned on.

   I was expecting a longer delay given that the 'free' travel  - and
   hence no need for MetCard - only ceased last weekend.

   Any other parts of the Upfield line on?

Red coats at Macauley & Royal Park this week. Haven't seen any at stations
further north. And the ticket machines and validators at Batman are still
"OUT OF SERVICE".

I recall some mention in the local rag a week or so ago that Metcard would
be introduced on the Upfield line as of 1 April.

--
Clive Newall <crn@bby.com.au> / Broker Services Australia Ltd Melb Australia
"I think Casper is the ghost of Richie Rich. I wonder how Richie died?"