Re: Mectard

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

>  I still haven't got a refund for my 'eaten' metcard. So I rung them up and this is the timings so far:
> 12 March(thu) Ticket eaten, rung up helpline refund form was send to me.
> 13 March(fri) I get refund form in post and sign it and send it back.
> 16 March(mon) they recieve it and waits to get processed.
> 20 March(fri) Still waiting to be processed.
>
> I was told it would be processed soon.
>
> So maybe I will get a refund soon.
What are you doing in the meantime?

Walking to work?

Or riding the tram without a ticket?

<g>

Sorry, couldn't resist it. Even from afar I cannot believe the circus
that has accompanied this incredibly complicated, ill-thought-through
"ticketing system" which is replacing one of the world's simplest ticket
systems.

Dave McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand