Get Your Camera's Out!

G'day,

Senior Cit's week is upon us, so you'll see some big trains running over
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Yours truly did the WCR loco roster <VBG!>, and it looks like:
Tuesday
8220 to GEX B61+B76
8220 ex GEX S311+B61+B76
8217/46 B76+B61
8207/32/37 S302+S300

Wednesday
8220/17/46 S302+S300
8207/32/37 B61+B76

Thursday
8220/17/46 B61+B76
8207/32/37 S302+S300

If the crews at Dynon and WMB turn the engines as per the roster, it'll
be S302 facing WMB, S300 facing MSS, B76 facing WMB, B61 facing MSS.
S311 is in Melbourne as a spare.

S302-BK711-BK714 ran empty cars (8192) BXT-MSS via Bacchus Marsh today
16/3.  S311 will go BXT-GEX on 9138 tonight (wasn't finished in time to
make 8192), hence it's being attached to 8220 tomorrow (Tues) to form
the triple headed.  Damn!  You'd reckon I could have rostered three
'horses' on my own train!  These three days I'm Conny 8207/32 right
through to WMB and back.  Trains are rostered to be 10 vehicles, being
PCP, 8 air-con vehicles  plus BK (if required).  We're not seat booked
this year, so it's hard to say how many passengers will travel.  One BK
went down on 8237 tonight (Monday) to go on 8220 Tuesday, the other
remained in Melbourne to go on 8207 Tuesday.  ACZ257 will be on
8220/17/46 Tuesday, 8207/32/37 Wednesday, 20/17/46 Thursday.  It's come
up real nice that car, I had a look this morning, and the guys have done
a great job.

BTW, to confirm an earlier post, V/Line pass A62 did haul 8207 on 11/3,
and returned on the goods.  I've dug out some time logs with X, A and
N's on the WMB, if I don't post them this week, it'll be early next
week.

Cheers,
Craig.
--