Re: Luggage trolleys

On Mon, 02 Mar 1998 21:50:26 +1000, g.brown@unsw.edu.au (Gary Brown)
wrote:

>I am currently trying to find one or more luggage trolleys (the type which
>can be linked together)  which would suit restoration. It would be greatly
>appreciated if anyone could supply information on where I could get
>something like this. Does the NSW SRA auction it's redundant equipment?

G'day.

Some luggage trolleys were sold at auction following the closure of
Trackfast.   However, the best of them have been retained by State
Rail Heritage and may be made available on loan to eligible railway
preservation groups only at this stage.

It is possible that others might be available through commercial
outlets such as Off the Rails - but at what price?

Pete.