New Olympic Station in Sydney

Hi Gang,

I understand from the radio that City rail are to run public services to
the new station over the next few weekends. Does anyone know

a) Do they run from Central or just a shuttle from somewhere nearer (e.g
Strathfield or Parramatta)?

b) Is any sort of timetable known (I gather it is every 1/2 hour but
with Murphy's law one would just miss a train and have another 1/2 hour
wait without more details)?

c) How much is there to see when there? Is it all fenced off with no
public access or could one spend an hour or two wandering around and see
something?

Thanks for any help.

Simon
--
     ///      Simon Buxton, Sydney, Australia                  \\\
     /// Email    : sb@zip.com.au                              \\\