Re: Passenger offloaded

A 16yo is not entitled to a concession ticket unless they hold a concession
pass. A person travelling on a concession ticket must be able to produce the
concession pass if required to, or pay the FULL FARE (not the difference)
for their journey. It states it quite clearly on the ticket that they are
required to carry the pass with them - it could have been bought with
someone elses pass.

Regards

David Proctor
daproc@bigfoot.com

Gordon Macmillan wrote in message <6e5sf1$1ni$1@possum.melbpc.org.au>...
>Did anyone get full details of talkback caller to 3LO today?
>
>16 year old on concession ticket was apparently put off at Benalla in
January,
>unable to satisfy validity of concession,had no identitification.
Destination-Sydney?