Shock, Horror, Sacrelige, RAPE!!!

This morning (Labour day), I was coming out of Spencer St Station
(Melbourne) and I saw a W class tram (one of the old ones) on route 12
(City - Sth Melb & St Kilda Beach) with a Ticket machine in it!!! I thought
that the W class were going to be saved from this indignity?!
Then When I got on my tram (route 11 city - West Preston), There was a lot
of Metcard propaganda on board. There were two brochures on every seat: one
saying that Metcard is now here on routes 86 (Bundoora - City) and 11, and
the other telling me where to buy my daily tickets.
This route 11 tram had decals on some windows with the Yarra Trams logo on
it. It looked quite good.