Re: Stony Point timetables

Gordon Macmillan <gmac@melbpc.org.au> wrote in aus.rail:

>denjo02@cai.com writes: > Hi all,
>>
>> wondering about when the StonyPoint trains ran, and whether a return trip
> could be made late afternoon/early evening.
>> Question:  Has the service been pulled, or are the timetable pages deficient?
>>
>Found no solution when searching about 2 months back.
>
>Sent a message to the feedback email at Vline or Met?
>
>Must have fallen into a black hole

I sent an email to the Met about this very thing about 6 months back
only to get a response from them saying that it was Vline's problem
(:-o).

I then sent an email to Vline, alas, alack, no reponse. I suppose it's
our usual customer-responsive railway system. I hear it's the same in
the U.K., so privitisation will have nill effect on remedying that
"little" problem.

Les Brown