XPTs at Wauchope

While at Port Macquarie last week I visited Wauchope on three occasions
and photographed NT3 on 17/2 and 20/2 and NT26 on 18/2. On each of these
occasions the train was running to time.
On 17/2 a freight hauled by 2 x NR was following close behind NT3.
Prior to the arrival of NT3 on both days, there was an 82 class shunting
cement wagons in the yard, on 17/2 this departed south after the NRs had
passed, on 20/2 it departed while NT3 was in the platform.
X104 appeared derelict and was pushed against a concrete stop block near
the Oxley Highway level crossing.
Timbertown closed on 12/2 until further notice, I think they are again
having financial problems, so I didn't get to see the train there..
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton
Wollongong, NSW, Australia