Message missing from June aus.rail Archives

I have gone through the June archive list of items from the aus.rail newsgroup and cannot find the one about the new Melbourne Rail Timetable from 12th July 1998.  The only ones listed are two follow up messages that start with Re:

My question is where is the original message that gives a summary of the changes in th new Melbourne timetable?  I I can't find it anywhere on the June list.  Do you know if it has been lost or deleted?

Regards,
Graham Duffin.
duffin@pronet.net.au