Re: Never seen steam

Tonsley has seen steam I've been on at least one ARHS trip that went there
- the 'metroliner' with Rx 207 and Rx 224.

TransAdelaide have even hired Steamranger services to Noarlunga Centre.

Whyalla saw 3801 and 3642 when the line was opened.

I'd appreciate knowing what SG steam has been to South Australia besides
the Flying Scotsman since standard gauge was built to Keswick. I can't
recall any standard gauge steam Keswick - Wolseley or Tailem Bend to Loxton
or Monarto South to Appamura (sp).