Re: V/Line Freight

<<<<<<What about the Hunter Valley coal traffic? I know for a fact that several
US
companies have been sniffing around at the viability of setting up an operation
in
the Hunter Valley.>>>>>>>

True enough but would they be interested in selling the system piecemeal? I
can't see the NSW system as a whole being a good buy but yes, the Hunter coal
by itself would be a very good buy?

BTW, how many and what size trains come out of the Hunter Valley these days?

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.