Re: WA Academic says Federal Gov has no rail savvy.

I always thought that the ridiculous break of gauge/separate state systems were
as stupid as a country could get. How I have been proved wrong since I left
Australia!

Australia's rail systems are now a unmitigated disaster! Different track
owners, different service operators etc. etc.

No one in charge has a clue anymore. I'm afraid the truckies will simply
increase their freight share.

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.