Rail Frequencies In Sydney?

Hi All,

My apologies if this seems to be crossposted but I assume that there are
more rail fans here. Does anybody know of any interesting rail frequencies
to scan in on. I know one of 450.0500 which I beleive is tuned to the
handhelds that guards etc use (not so sure though as there is very little
activity on this channel). I bought the Railscan book from Dick Smith but
there seems to be very little activity on any of the Sydney frequencies.
Thanks in advance guys/girls.

David