Re: Prspector News Release

In article <6mof6l$c6e$5@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net> telljb@ozemail.com.au (Tell) writes:
>From: telljb@ozemail.com.au (Tell)
>Subject: Re: Prspector News Release
>Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:52:09 GMT

>pberrett@<removethis>tbsa.com.au (Peter Berrett) wrote:
>>Hi all
>>Here is the text one of one of teh WA Minister for Transport's recent
>>announcements;

>[great big snip of political bulldust]

>Does this pollie know what he is talking about, he
>sounds like a typical State Transport Minister.
>One political party commits the state to a pork barrel,
>they get booted out and the other lot get in and yes we
>have the usual political crap about who's fault it was,
>because it never really turned out like it should have.

>Sound familiar.?  You nod towards NSW and I'll wink, or
>can you spell X-P-T.

>----Tell
>Alice Springs NT

Yes indeed, what a load of political crap.
Since WA like NSW refused to cooperate in any way with ARTC , and have
subsequently set up their own track access authority, how can the
WA Transport Minister dribble on about providing national standards for
improving high speed rail.

I can understand why pollies have a public regard which puts them lower than
used car salesmen.

cheers
 MD