Re: Overhead wires restored to Goods lines??

Yes it is true, new wires have been installed. Is this a sign that they are
going to close this line? Nothing in the railway can be condemned, scrapped
or closed before money is spent upgrading it first!
--
Robert Parnell
SRA-Railcom Technician, Electronics Enthusiast,

Jonathan Lau <jonlau@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<358F0F21.8354C0A@ozemail.com.au>...