Re: Hillside and Bayside - WAS: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

>I personally would love to see the end to that awful pattern on the seats!
>Hope Hillside or Bayside changes the colors/pattern.

In Hillsides case, I don't like your chances. They appear to be just as
tight at present as the government and the orange/black corporate colours
are too close to the current colour of the seats, the original VR blue and
red fabric excepted.
    On the other hand, I am not sure Bayside blue would look terribly
impressive either...