Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

Mick Stock wrote:

> [snip]
>
> When is this likely to happen, and will it be strictly adhered to?  If
>
> Hillside & Bayside end up NOT sharing trains, it would possibly solve
> some timetabling problems. For example, the 7:35pm City to Lilydale
> used
> to be made up of an ex Dandenong (Pakenham??) train, and quite often
> ran
> 10-15 mins late.  I've noticed that recently it appears that this
> train
> now originates on one of the Burnley group lines (can someone confirm
> this?), and now leaves Flinders St more-or-less on time.  If only they
>
> would stop switching it from FS plat.3 to plat.4 though (and for no
> apparent reason)....

Mick,

According to the current W.T.T., the 19.35 down Lilydale supposely to
leave from platform 2 at Flinders Street and it is formed by (4128)
18.38 up Cranbourne.

Cheers,

I.C.

Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Serving Your Library and Office Needs
Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group CCT Approved Library Supplier