Re: My how we all enjoy a good fight

opps - sorry, now i have stuffed up! change ""some people need to take life
more seriously, and try and enjoy....."" to "Some people take life too
seriously!!! Try to enjoy....."

now i've learnt something else too - Proofread all posts to this ng to avoid
confusion and total chaos :)
--
Paul Jones

<6m2vin$r9k$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...