jpg images posted to alt.binaries~rail

Dear readers

I have posted a half dozen or so jpg files to
alt.binaries.pictures.rail.

They include:
 a mallet tank just off the Garut branch at Cibatu in west Java.

a motley bunch of Walker Rail Motors inside Ballarat station (forming
a connection of the Marybourough - Ballarat RM.

a couple of shots of the penultimate up Wonthaggi goods in 1978: one
is on the trestle at Kilcunda, the other shows the train after arrival
at Nyora.

A CT class pacific in Taipei station in 1976. The reason why I didn't
get closer is standing there in his nice chrome helmet!

I'm putting select slides on Kodak Flashpix disks.

Cheers.

Brian Dunn