Re: Exhibition St extension (was Re: closing tram stops)

>I drove past Flinders Street station this morning about 1100a, the
>whole of Princes Bridge is closed; there were two semis on the bridge
>with long columns of reinforced mesh:  perhaps the Federation Square
>project is taking advantage of the long weekend to place the reo for
>columns to cover the yards.
>
>Regards

This may also explain the large number of yellow posters advertising
timetable changes at Flinders Street Friday Night (of the type used for
trackwork and other notifications) when I went through but didn't have time
to read them. Does anyone have more details?