Time Warp at Tottenham Tonight

Driving home tonight (Thursday), I cast a glance over at Tottenham
Yard: you could almost be forgiven for thinking it had slid back in
time.  G526 was the only "fly in the first generation ointment"
attached as it was to S301, and heading down the yard while T379 was
attached to a VR blue and gold T364 and moving up towards Melbourne.
Scattered about the yard were assorted Y class.  I was too late to see
the double As depart Totty Yard for Melbourne (usually about 7.40pm).

Aaah.........but the blue and gold was lovely to see!

--

"It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you."